Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Review

I think my blog is off to a strong start. True, the first blog on Age of Innocence was kind of weak but it was the creative movie review. I really enjoyed writing both the Hemingway and poem blogs. It was fun to get a chance to explain the meaning behind what I wrote versus the meaning other people got from it. For example, someone told me they pictured a dead body when I really meant for there to be someone going to jail. The O' Pioneers blog was less fun and more forced. It was more of a struggle to write since I felt I had less of a grasp on that book's meanings. So far, I think my blogs deserve B-, B, A, A. I surpassed the requirements for word count and wrote sufficient articles proving my point as well as adding information from outside sources. Since this does not count as a blog as far as I know, it will not meet the word count!

No comments:

Post a Comment